(EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT )
HOSTING-MY LEGUME LOVE AFFAIR (MLLA) # 112
FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2017
I am pleased to host My Legume Love Affair #112 for the month of October 2017. MLLA is an ongoing, monthly event since 2008, in which, bloggers from any country or cuisine can take part in this event by presenting their vegetarian legume recipes. This event was created and started by Susan of The well seasoned Cook in 2008 and has been hosted by Lisa of Lisa's kitchen since February 2013.
This is the third time I am hosting this prestigious event/ blog party since I have started this blog three years ago. In the month of November 2015, and then in May 2016, I hosted the same event twice before. I am really obliged and would like to give thanks to Lisa from Lisa's kitchen, who gave me the chance to host this event again in October 2017
I have posted many lentil recipes on my blog and have participated many times in this event. Now I am encouraging my fellow bloggers to participate and make this event a huge success.
Legumes include all types of lentils, pulses, fresh or dried beans, peanuts etc, the list is endless. You can even include chickpeas flour or any other lentil flour too, all you need to do is to present your legume-centric dish on this event page. Rules and Guidelines for this event
- All world cuisines are welcome, vegetarian or vegan- all entries should be meat-free, seafood free.
- All courses of meals are accepted-starters, main meal, snack, desserts etc
- Any derivative such as chickpea flour, any other lentil flour or even tofu is accepted, as long as the main ingredient is LEGUME.For your dish to be included in the roundup, it must contain more than just a few tablespoons of legumes. Or the main ingredient of the dish should be a legume.
- Please, ONE entry per blogger.
- This event will close on 31st of OCTOBER 2017.
- Use of logo is optional but appreciated.
- Please link your entries below. Round-up will be posted on 2nd November 2017 on my web page.
- Non-bloggers can send their recipes through e-mail to me together with the photo of the dish; I will consider them and include them in the round-up.
- Recipes from your archives will be accepted if reposted and updated.
- Any questions or queries should be directed to me on- firstname.lastname@example.org
Grab this party button and put it somewhere on your blog.
Thanks for stopping by, I can’t wait to see what you are going to share here in this event.
CLICK HERE TO LINK